Tales of my furniture makeovers and great DIY projects...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I know, I'm boring!

But, really I'm not!  I made a promise that I would be more attentive to this blog, but I'm finding I just don't have the time.  Just a reminder, in addition to all this crazy furniture painting and finding and rescuing, I actually have a full time Monday--Friday job.  We've been gearing up for a big trial the last few weeks only to have it postponed due to witness issues, so I'm still recovering from that.  Sigh, I'm making myself tired already.  I am working on a FAB new furniture project which should be ready in a few days, I can't wait to show it off!
In the meantime, I've been doing/planning some small holiday projects.  In my quest to learn more about Pinterest, I came across these two pine cone crafts and simply LOVE them:


Here is the other one:


We spent about an hour last weekend gathering pine cones outside, but I still don't think we have enough to do both.  So, my idea is to combine them!  Luckily, for my wallet, I had several bright colored cans of spray paint already.  I am going today to buy the ribbon and glue for the wreath and hopefully will have my final pics in a few days.  Emma is so giddy about this project.  Well, she was yesterday, who knows what today will bring.  But, I suppose that could be a whole other blog, huh?  The rantings and dual personalities of 3 year old girls.  Sigh again.

No comments:

Post a Comment